Getting your smile straightened has never been easier. Even as an adult, you can still correct your wonky teeth, in a discreet and simple way.
In Luton, Invisalign is a very popular treatment among adult patients. Four million people worldwide have benefited from this advanced dental technology. We know that having a quick, easy and hidden braces system is what our adult patients want, and for many, Invisalign in Luton is the solution.
How does it work?
Invisalign is a series of clear resin braces, much like a thin mouth guard. Our dentists at Vogue Dental Care use digital imaging technology to take a scan of your teeth and gums then create a 3D treatment plan that shows how the teeth will gradually move over the course of a few months, until they reached their desired end point.
We send away this plan to the Invisalign technicians in the US who then manufacturer all the aligners you will need for your course of treatment. You wear each set of braces for two weeks, then swap to the next set in the plan.
What are the benefits?
If you want to maintain an active social and professional life in Luton, Invisalign is a great solution:
- the braces are clear so they can’t be seen, unless someone is really close up and examining your teeth;
- they are removable, you can even take them out for an hour or two for a special occasion;
- you can also remove them to eat and to clean – so no bits of food getting stuck in wire braces to contend with;
- they are more comfortable than other kinds of braces. They are custom-made to fit your teeth and gums and there are no brackets or wires that could irritate your mouth;
- they work more quickly than traditional braces (which can take up to two years);
- they are cheaper because they require fewer check-ups throughout the process.
How long does it take?
It takes 9-18 months for a complete course of treatment, depending on the level of misalignment. Invisalign in Luton isn’t suitable for everyone so do come in for a consultation to find out if it could work for you.